Sport can be a great way to re-motivate yourself as it helps you find a new purpose. With a broad range of activities available, there’s bound to be something you’ll enjoy.
- Recreational Sport to improve your physical, psychological and social health
- Competitive Sport where you can continually seek progress and advancement to a higher level of performance, e.g. our Polo, Cricket, Sitting Volleyball and Para-Climbing teams.
- Major events such as Invictus Games, Warrior Games and Operational Surf.
- Performance Sport where if you are a high-performane athlete you may become part of a recognised Home Country or GB Team.
- Coaching Academy is a new programme we designed to deliver a sports coaching development programme. This is achieved by supporting you gain your sports coaching qualification alongside offering coach education in partnership with UK Coaching.
- Digital Sports Recovery whereby we offer virtual opportunities to veterans who are house bound through means such as home workout video series and Zwift cycling sessions.
To find out more, please call us on 01980 844 720
WHAT'S ON OFFER
If you're looking to get fit or want something to focus on, Recreational sport and exercise can help you in your recovery.Read more
Keeping up with your fitness and mobility is more important than ever as we face ongoing restrictions due to Covid-19.Read more
The Sports Series aims to provide a training and competition series across a range of sports.Read more
Since the Invictus Games launched in 2014, hundreds of wounded British military personnel and veterans have represented their country, county, city or club in sporting events at home and further afield.Read more
We're incredibly proud that many of our performance military athletes have gone on to represent their country again at Paralympic and Commonwealth level.Read more
Taking part in sport at a higher level could be your chance to represent your country again.Read more