An estimated 1 in 10 of the UK population have links to the military, making Help for Heroes a very personal cause to a huge number of people, including your employees, and our partners tell us how impactful and rewarding their involvement with Help for Heroes is.
We can work together to create a partnership that suits your business needs and objectives while supporting our cause.
Whether it's a message resonating with your customers, engaging employees in new and exciting ways, supporting a national cause or simply standing alongside the general public who share your desire to do their bit for our heroes, we're stronger together.
Here are some of the ways we can work together.
Charity of the Year
Many organisations choose Help for Heroes as their Charity of the Year, from large UK and regional companies to local clubs and societies, in partnerships that often run for a number of years. From taking on our Big Battlefield Bike Ride, running marathons and climbing mountains to holding cake sales and fundraising balls, customers, employees and members are raising money while having a great deal of fun and working better together as a team.
Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Generating positive local and national PR.
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community on an issue that is a genuine national cause.
- Encouraging team building.
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities to aid personal development and boost staff morale.
We can support our partnership by:
- Publicising a wide range of national and international events to engage your audiences.
- Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage fundraising.
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff or members.
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas.
- Providing an online fundraising facility via JustGiving.
Product Partnerships and Brand Licensing
Did you know that about 80% of customers are likely to switch products to one that supports a charity? Why not boost your sales by attaching a donation to one of your favourite products?
We are always on the lookout for new ideas and products that can raise money to help us deliver long-term support for wounded veterans and their families.
Find out more about our current product partnerships here.
Many organisations have an Armed Forces Network or employ members of the military community (whether that is Reservists or family members). Partnering with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities to aid personal development and boost morale.
- Generating positive local PR about your company as an employer.
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your employees and local community on an issue that is a genuine national cause.
- Encouraging team building.
We can support your staff engagement objectives by:
- Publicising a wide range of national and international events to engage your staff.
- Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage staff fundraising.
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff.
- Providing innovative, simple fundraising tips and ideas.
Pro Bono and Gift in Kind
Do you have professional skills and resources to offer?
From offering free legal advise to having a specialist employee seconded to Help for Heroes to support the delivery of transformational projects, your business's skills and expertise can help change the lives of our heroes.
We're also extremely fortunate to receive generous donations of gift in kind, from IT equipment and office supplies to 'money-can't-buy' auction prizes and sports equipment.
By supporting us through pro bono work or gifts in kind, you're helping us keep our running costs low, our efficiency high and ensure more funds go directly to helping wounded veterans and their families.
We organise a number of high profile fundraising events each year, for example a fundraising dinner at the Tower of London. We are also lucky to benefit from a number of events organised by our supporters, such as charity balls and golf matches and some of these are held every year. These events usually involve a charity auction and we are always looking for donations of 'money-can't-buy' auction items to maximise our fundraising.
If you're interested in joining forces with us, have a great idea to share or want to find out more information we'd love to hear from you.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01980 846459.