To leave a gift in your Will or for more information, email our legacy team at email@example.com
If you live in Scotland, please download this factsheet to use alongside our main guide.
YOUR GIFT OF LIFELONG SUPPORT
Too many veterans are still fighting their battles decades after laying down their weapon. By leaving a gift in your Will you can show our wounded that, whatever the future holds, they won’t have to fight alone.
LEGACIES MAKE OUR LIFE-CHANGING SERVICES POSSIBLE
Gifts in Wills are our largest source of funds, providing practical help and hope to veterans and families across the UK. Here are a few examples of the essential services legacies are supporting right now.
• Treatment from experienced nurses and therapists.
• Counselling and mental health support.
• Specialist equipment and home adaptations to help veterans live more independently.
• Support with housing, finances, education and family matters.
• Community-based sport, exercise and social activities for veterans and families.
• Educational courses and support to help veterans and families manage their recovery and adapt to civilian life.
Legacies come in all shapes and sizes but every single gift has the power to change lives.
YOU CAN HELP OUR HEROES REBUILD THEIR LIVES
Tony Williams had only just turned 26 when he was shot and almost died of his injuries in Afghanistan.
Told he’d never walk again or have children, Tony has fought every day to rebuild his life. Now he has a beautiful family, a state-of-the-art leg brace and big plans for the future. But don’t take our word for it: hear Tony’s incredible story from the man himself.
FREE WILL PLANNER
Our handy Information for your Adviser form can help you get your thoughts in before you meet your solicitor.
Sign up to receive a free copy and we’ll email you a downloadable and printable Will planner within three working days. We’ll also send you a copy of our exclusive legacy newsletter, and quarterly emails full of information and inspiration about leaving a gift in your Will.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
If you choose to remember Help for Heroes in your Will, we want you to feel confident you’re doing the right thing. So here’s our promise to you:
• We understand family and friends come first and will never put pressure on you to leave a gift or tell us your plans.
• We respect your privacy and will never ask you to share more than you want to. Anything you tell us will be treated in confidence.
• We appreciate your priorities or circumstances might change in the future, and you may choose to take us out of your Will.
• We promise to use your gift wisely and in the best interests of wounded veterans and their families.
• We will treat your Executors with empathy and respect.
• We are always here to help. Call 01725 514965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org any time you need us.
Be here for our heroes - forever
One in three of all the people we help each year are supported by gifts in Wills. Your legacy can ensure we will be here for our heroes of the future.Read more - Be here for our heroes - forever
Get Help with Writing your Will
Our Free Will-writing Service makes it easier than ever to make or update your Will. Find out more.Read more - Get Help with Writing your Will
Gifts in Wills frequently asked questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about leaving a gift in your Will.Read more - Gifts in Wills frequently asked questions
How will my legacy help?
A gift in your Will is a wonderful way to provide for the people and causes you love.Read more - How will my legacy help?
Our legacy heroes
We all want to leave our mark on the world. By leaving a gift in your Will you can make sure your values live on, and continue supporting your family, friends and favourite charities.Read more - Our legacy heroes
Information for Executors
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a friend or family member doing this for the first time, we hope you’ll find our Advice for Executors factsheet useful.Read more - Information for Executors