Opportunities to work with us
There are a number of ways that your company can choose to work with us. Partners from all industry sectors consistently tell us of the significant and rewarding impact their involvement with Help for Heroes has on their business. Whether it’s a message resonating with consumers, engaging employees with military links, supporting a national cause or simply standing alongside the general public who share a common desire to do their bit, these relationships are always a force for good.
For more information about each opportunity, click on each activity below.
Click the bars below to expand each selection:
Brand Licensing and Product Partnerships
As one of Britain’s most recognised charities, Help for Heroes works with selected companies which raise money through products which feature the Help for Heroes logo.
Our fresh and creative approach has opened up innovative opportunities for working together - if you feel inspired to do your bit, we’d love to talk.
We are always on the lookout for new ideas and products that can raise money to help us deliver long-term support for the wounded, injured and sick. Our partners reflect similar values and share our passion and this connection builds a strong working partnership which delivers tangible results. Voted a Superbrand for the last three years and consistently in the top ten charity brands in the UK; with a reach of 1.6m through our owned channels, the Help for Heroes cause continues to resonate with the public and can help:
Generate new customers
Build brand engagement
Create positive PR and CSR stories
And of course, raise funds that will help us rebuild lives
Charity of the Year
Many organisations choose Help for Heroes as their Charity of the Year, from large UK and regional companies to local clubs and societies, in partnerships that often run for a number of years. From running marathons and climbing mountains to holding cake sales and fundraising balls, customers, employees or members are raising money while having a great deal of fun and working better together as a team.
Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Generating positive local and national PR
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community on an issue that is a genuine national cause
- Encouraging team building
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities to aid personal development and boost staff morale
Help for Heroes can support your partnership by:
- Publicising a wide range of national and international events to engage your audiences
- Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage fundraising
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff or members
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas
- Providing an online fundraising facility via JustGiving
Not only is Help for Heroes a well-known and respected charity; with an estimated 1 in 10 of the UK population having a link to the military, for many organisations it is a cause with which their employees have a strong personal affinity. Indeed many organisations have an Armed Forces Network or employ members of the military community (whether that is Reservists or family members). Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities to aid personal development and boost morale
- Generating positive local PR about your company as an employer
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your employees and local community on an issue that is a genuine national cause
- Encouraging team building
We can support your staff engagement objectives by:
- Publicising a wide range of national and international events to engage your staff
- Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage staff fundraising
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff
- Providing innovative, simple fundraising tips and ideas
Gift In Kind and Pro Bono
Another way that companies choose to partner with us and engage staff is by offering pro bono professional support. It could be anything from offering free legal advice to having a specialist staff member seconded to the Charity to help us deliver transformational projects.
Help for Heroes is also extremely fortunate to receive generous donations of gifts in kind from our partners, including:
- Furnishings for Help for Heroes Recovery Centres
- ‘Money can’t buy' auction prizes
- IT equipment
- Sports equipment
- Office supplies and consumables
- Gifts for our beneficiaries’ Christmas Stockings
Gifts in kind and pro bono professional support help keep our running cost low, our efficiency high and ensure more funds go directly towards helping wounded Service Personnel and their loved ones.
Help for Heroes organises a number of high profile fundraising events each year, for example a fundraising dinner at the Tower of London. We are also lucky to benefit from a number of events organised by our supporters, such as charity balls and golf matches and some of these are held every year. These events usually involve a charity auction and we are always looking for donations of 'money-can't-buy auction items to maximise our fundraising.
Working with partners ranging from FTSE100 brands to the local bakery, Help for Heroes has a range of bespoke partner opportunities which can transform the way that a business is seen by both employees and the public while at the same time transforming lives.
If you have a great idea you'd like to talk to us about, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01980 846459.