Early in 2018, we asked the Defence Select Committee to look into the issue of Veterans mental health to find ways of improving services for the Armed Forces community.
We gave our views to the Committee through written submission and we were then asked to explain our concerns in person.
Among the topics covered were:
- The availability and accuracy of MOD data
- The stigma around psychological injuries
- improving access to support
- funding and resourcing
- model of care, particularly for those individuals who have very complex needs
Read our submissions:
Read the Committee Report:
- Government Response PART 1
- Governement Response Part 2: Pending