Welcome to Plymouth Naval Service Recovery Centre
New rehabilitation facilities developed by Help for Heroes at HMS Drake provide serving and veteran members of all three services with a state-of-the-art environment for their recovery.
About the Recovery Centre
- The Naval Service Recovery at HMS Drake consists of two purpose built facilities, offering the very best recovery atmosphere:Parker VC – a specialist adaptive accommodation facility with 60 cabins and 6 family rooms
- Endeavour Centre – a purpose built recovery complex offering state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
The new Endeavour Centre houses specialist rehabilitation facilities including:
- 25m swimming pool
- 25m sprung floor gymnasium
- Fully adaptive Cardio Vascular equipment
- Physiotherapy suite with purpose designed clinical treatment rooms
- Hydrotherapy pool.
The facility also houses a revolutionary Help for Heroes Support Hub which will give Servicemen, women and veterans access to specialist Service charities and agencies in a single location, ensuring that they are easily able to access the support they need.
Rehabilitation for serving personnel at HMS Drake is led by Hasler Company, a Royal Marine unit specifically designed to help aid the recovery, rehabilitation and re-integration of injured service personnel from all three services needing focused and individual attention.
Help for Heroes staff provide long-term recovery support for veteran members of all three Services at the NRSC.
To find out more about Help for Heroes at the Naval Service Recovery Centre:
Telephone: 01752 562179