Becoming a volunteer has never been easier! We have a dedicated member of our volunteer team who can help bring you on board. They will explain what being a volunteer with Help for Heroes means and how your support really would make a difference.
Our fundraising volunteers are our ‘Feet on the Street’ and are the Charities connection in the local community, raising awareness of the support we offer as well as raising vital funds to continue the work we do.
- Collections – Being the friendly face of Help for Heroes, supporting the area team by helping at local fundraising events
- Collection Tin – Identify local business that would be willing to host a tin and be responsible for managing the donations given
- Events – Represent the charity at local events, running or supporting a stall to promote the charity and encourage donations
- Cheer on participants taking part in fundraising events, setting up a cheer zone where appropriate.
- Promote the charity by distributing leaflets in local venues
Supporting us in our office locations, this is a great way to build up your skill set, gain experience and grow in confidence. It can really help when looking for paid employment.
Get in touch
Telephone: 01980 840220 (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00)
Address: Tin Hut, Unit 6 Aspire Business Centre, Ordnance Road, Tidworth, Wiltshire SP9 7QD