READY, AIM, BAKE!
MAKE YOUR BAKE SALE SPECTACULAR WITH OUR TOP FIVE TIPS
1. Involve friends and family. Choose 10 of your closest friends and family to get involved in your bake sale, whether bringing a bake, or helping to host. Ask them to share why they’re taking part to create a buzz about your big baking day.
2. Easy–RSVPeasy. Make sure your invitees can RSVP as easily as possible. Simply including an email
address or mobile number to send ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to, means more people are likely to let you know if they can come.
3. Prepare your prices. Making sure your bakes are pre-priced will help to make your day simple and stress free – use the labels included in your fundraising pack.
4. Round up with a raffle. If you have left-overs at the end of the day, it’s not the end of the world. You can always raffle off cakes or group them together and sell them in goody-bags.
5. Enjoy it! Remember, every penny raised at your event helps make a big difference to our nation’s brave Servicemen and women so however much you sell or make, have fun!
Charity Bake Sale Recipe Ideas
Are you hosting a bake sale and need some tasty baking inspiration? Whether you’re holding a bake sale at work, in the classroom or at home we’ve put together some recipes that are bound to make your event a sweet success!Read more - Charity Bake Sale Recipe Ideas