Experience the Great Wall of China Trek side by side with our Band of Sisters - the loved ones of our wounded Servicemen and women.
During the Great Wall of China Trek, you'll not only catch endless views of stunning woodland and terraced farmland, but you'll get to hear all about the guys and girls you've helped support direct from those who are closest to them.
There aren't many more fulfilling ways to support our wounded, injured, sick and their families than the Great Wall of China Trek. As a trekking challenge for charity, it's guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime.
As part of the Help for Heroes Trekking Team, here are just some of the things you can expect:
1. A welcome email giving you access to your participant area. Here you will find everything you need to get started (including training advice, fundraising guide, and sponsorship forms)
2. A commemorative Help for Heroes trekking t-shirt for your challenge
3. Monthly fundraising and training advice
4. A dedicated support team on hand to assist you with all aspects of the challenge
5. Our Help for Heroes Trekking Facebook Page, where you can connect with fellow trekkers, ask questions and share advice.
Phone: 01725 514106