What is it?
- At Plymouth and Colchester, we run workshops to develop your photography skills including how to best work a camera and edit a photograph to get the greatest results.
- At Tedworth House, we are running 3 progressive Photography Courses as follows:
- Photography Intro Course – this is designed for beginners who have an interest in developing their Photography skills and want to pick up basic techniques and learn about good photo composition.
- Photography Advanced Course – this is for those that want to take their Photography skills to the next level and are interested in getting the most out of an SLR camera. Ideally, this course is for those wishing to become semi-professional or start a career in Photography
- Web Development Course – this is suitable for individuals who want to learn to create and manage their own professional looking website using free online software.
Who is it for?
Wounded, injured and sick Service Personnel and Veterans who wish to gain useful Photography or Website Development skills either as a hobby or for pursuing a potential career.
Why is it offered?
To give individuals the opportunity to find a new hobby or embark on a potential new career path.