If you or your loved ones need help during the days and weeks ahead, we are still here to help. You can call us, email us or find more information on our digital channels.
- Welfare support - Our Welfare Support Hubs offer advice and guidance on issues such as money, health, housing and respite.
- Grants - We offer financial support to those who have suffered a life-changing injury or illness while serving in the British Armed Forces, as well as their family members.
- Psychological wellbeing (Counselling and Step 2 Psychological Wellbeing) - We help those struggling with their mental health or wellbeing by offering free and confidential support.
- Veterans’ Clinical Liaison Service - Our Veterans Clinical Liaison Service helps veterans identify the best possible treatment and care options via statutory and other providers.
- Fellowship (Band of Brothers / Band of Sisters) - Our Band of Brothers and Band of Sisters fellowships are for wounded veterans and family members. The fellowships promote friendship and belonging and can help reduce isolation.
We are also exploring a number of other ways we can continue to offer support, for example via virtual events, and hope to be able to share more on this soon.
Regrettably, we have had to pause all forms of face-to-face support, which includes the closure of our recovery centres. We are constantly reviewing this decision in line with Government advice and will provide regular updates.
We remain committed to adapting and developing our services to make sure we can continue to support wounded veterans, servicemen and women and their families in this rapidly evolving environment and are working closely with our partner organisations to achieve this.
If you have any questions or are in need of support please get in touch using the button below.