Do you know an inspiring and motivational Help for Heroes supporter who deserves fantastic recognition?
The Help for Heroes Hero Awards were started in 2010 by the Charity's co-founders, Bryn and Emma Parry, as a way of saying 'Thank-You' to the volunteers and fundraisers who give up their valuable free time all to support our wounded, injured and sick Servicemen, women and veterans. Hosted as the Charity's 'Victoria Cross', the awards are presented at a wonderful night of celebration at our Tedworth House Recovery Centre.
For the first time in 2015, Help for Heroes would like your help in awarding our amazing supporters who go 'above and beyond' in their commitment to the Charity. We would like you to nominate your friend, family and even total strangers who you feel have shown unrivalled dedication to Help for Heroes, who have taken an innovative stance to their fundraising, or who have inspired those around them to support the Charity.
What are we looking for?
We want to award two very special people with our 'People's Choice Award' and our 'Junior Hero'. These awards are defined as;
People's Choice Award
- Outstanding volunteers or fundraisers in 2015
- Someone who shows unrivalled dedication to Help for Heroes
- Someone who braves the wind and rain for bucket collections in their local area
- Someone who spends an extraordinary amount of time travelling the country to volunteer at Help for Heroes events
Junior Hero Award
- A young person or group aged 16 or under
- Astonishing commitment to our cause
- Maybe a parent or teacher giving recognition to a young person who has led a fundraising initiative, inspiring others to contribute to Help for Heroes
To submit a nomination for the 2015 Hero Awards please fill out this form; http://helpforheroesonline.org.uk/p/1DW2-A2/hero-awards
Individuals can only receive this special award once so please do not nominate a previous winner again. Click here to download a list of our previous Hero Award Winners: Click here to download a list of previous Hero Award winners.