Complaints Handling Policy
We hope that you are pleased with the service you’ve received from us at Help for Heroes and with any purchase you’ve made from H4H Trading, but if there’s something you’re not happy with we’d like you to tell us about it so that we can try to put things right. As a supporter or fundraiser, your opinion matters to us; your feedback may present an opportunity for change, helping us to improve and grow the Charity, so that we can continue to deliver an enduring national network of support for our wounded heroes and their families.
If you have a concern, please complete our online Complaint Form or write to Gaynor Jordan-Davis, Help for Heroes, Tin Hut, P.O. Box 79, Tidworth, Wiltshire SP9 9AF. We will always listen and try to resolve any complaints.
What will happen next?
- We will record and maintain the details of your feedback
- We will acknowledge your feedback within two working days of receiving it
- We will investigate your complaint internally, treating it with sensitivity, discretion and understanding
- We aim to complete any investigation and send you a detailed, written reply to your complaint within 5 working days of receiving it. If we need to make further investigations, we will let you know and keep you informed
- If your complaint relates to a potential breach of the Code of Fundraising Practice or a breach of the Fundraising Promise, and you are still not satisfied with our response, you can contact the FRSB within 2 months of receiving confirmation of our final position. The FRSB does not deal with things like:
- Complaints about the services a charity provides
- Administration and staff costs
- Administration or processing errors
- Retail issues
- How the Charity is spending its money
Please use this form to tell us about the problem and help us direct the matter to the right team.
As a member of the FRSB, Help for Heroes agrees to adhere to the highest standards of good practice in our fundraising and the Fundraising Promise.
If you are not happy with our response please let us know and your complaint will be referred to a senior member of staff.