August has flown by! Having enjoyed a holiday to Galway, my time in the office has been short but sweet. We have a lot of activities and events planned for September and so I have been spending time doing background prep for this action packed month.
Thank you to everyone who attended the BoB/BoS and family meet-up in Lisburn on Wednesday 31st August. As always, it’s a delight to see you and catch-up; I really value your input at these events.
Ailsa Alcock, the Regional Manager for Income (Scotland & NI), and our wonderful volunteers are attending the Air Waves Portrush air show on 3rd and 4th September. If you are heading to this event, make sure to pop by the Help for Heroes stall and say hello. Fingers crossed the rain stays off and the skies are clear!
In the next few weeks, I have the following pencilled into my diary:
- Friday 2nd September: BoB and BoS group photography day, under the expert eye of The Northern Ireland Veterans Recovery and Social Re-integration Photography Group.
- Saturday 10th September: BoB and BoS angling day, hosted by NICCA.
- Saturday 17th September: BoB, BoS and family archery event, hosted by fellow BoB
- Wednesday 21st - Friday 23rd September: H4H staff visit Belfast
- Saturday 24th - Sunday 25th September: host a fundraising stall at The Belfast Dog Show Society championship event. If anyone is interested in volunteering at this event, it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me for further details.
BACK TO BANDSTAND