Payroll Giving for Employers
Payroll giving is a simple and tax-efficient way for your employees to donate straight from their salary, before tax. It’s also a great way for you to show your support for the causes they care about.
- It’s quick and simple to set up.
- Studies have shown that it boosts staff morale and increases customer loyalty.
- Most costs incurred in setting up the scheme can be offset against tax.
- If you meet the target for employee participation you could be awarded a quality mark.
- You can enhance your public image and include it in your policy for Social Responsibility.
Are you registered with a payroll giving scheme?
Yes: Great Give us a call on 01725 514163 so we can send you some bumf to help you promote the scheme to your teams.
No: Don’t despair - it’s very simple to set up. Visit the Association of Payroll Giving Organisations website or call us on 01725 514163 and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Any employees who sign up will automatically be registered as Friends of H4H. As a ‘thank you’, we’ll send them a welcome pack that includes a limited edition wristband and car sticker.
Set up a payroll giving scheme today and every donation your employees make will provide direct and practical support for our wounded Servicemen, women and veterans - and their loved ones.