Organisations supporting us
Our corporate partners work with Help for Heroes to raise money for the Charity, sometimes under a Charity of the Year or a more long-term, multi-faceted relationship. From running marathons, climbing mountains, holding cake sales or fundraising balls, employees all over Britain are raising money for the Charity whilst having a great deal of fun and, importantly, working better together as a team.
Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities to aid personal development and boost staff morale
- Generating positive local and national PR
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community on an issue that is a genuine national cause
- Encouraging team building
Help for Heroes can support your partnership by:
- Publicising a wide range of national and international events to engage your staff
- Creating seasonal marketing materials to encourage staff fundraising
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your staff
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas
- Providing online fundraising facility via JustGiving.
Another way that some companies choose to engage staff is by offering pro-bono professional support. It could be anything from offering free legal advice to having a specialist staff member embedded with the Charity to help us deliver transformational projects.
If you would like to read more about the companies we work with, click here
If you are interested in partnering with Help for Heroes or choosing us as your Charity of the Year, please email email@example.com or call 01980 846459.