Design a 2015 H4H Christmas Card competition!
While you are in the Christmas mood this year why not send in a design for a 2015 H4H Christmas Card? You or someone in your family might have time over the Christmas holiday so it would be a great time to have a go.
Your entry can be a photograph, a drawing, a cartoon, a kid’s picture – we are open to all ideas. It would be great to have a link to Help for Heroes, and/or our colours (navy, red, pale blue) and of course Christmas! We need an image we can use on a card – landscape (10 x 15cm), portrait (15 x 10cm) or square (up to 14cm square).
The prize: If we pick your design to use in our 2015 Christmas card collection we will send you an image of your entry framed plus 10 packs of your cards.
How to enter: Send your design in to us by email or in the post. Please ensure you give us your name and address with your entry.
By email: You can supply your entry to us by as PDF, JPEG, Tiff, EPS – needs to be 300dpi at the size of the card. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: Christmas Card Competition, Help for Heroes, Unit 15 Parkers Close, Downton Business Centre, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3RB.
All entries need to be received by Friday 31st January 2015.
Amy Rogers got creative last year and won with her beautiful design Polar Bear at Tedworth House which has been extremely popular!
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Help for Heroes using the picture in our 2015 Christmas card collection. We will use this to raise funds to help us cover the costs of running the charity and helping our injured service men and women. In return we will send you your entry framed and 10 packs of Christmas cards. It is our decision whether to use any artwork and we may select more than one entry. We will accept entries from any BOBs, BOSs and families, all supporters plus volunteers and staff – anyone with a common passion for Help for Heroes.
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted via email and post.
2. The prize for one winner consists of a framed print of the card and 10 packs of cards. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification of prize.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. Entries to the competition will be accepted from entrants of any age. However if the prize winner is aged under 16 years on the closing date, the written permission of their parents or guardian will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize and agreement to post-promotion publicity.
7. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
8. The winner(s) will be chosen by the H4H judging team as the best entry for a H4H Christmas card.
9. The winner will be contacted via email or post. The winner's name will be displayed on our website and in H4H magazines and on the cards when printed.
10. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The competition will run until 5.00pm on 31st January 2015.
12. Help for Heroes is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
13. Promoter: Clive Emerson, Help for Heroes, 14 Parkers Close, Downton Business Centre, Downton, Wiltshire, SP5 3RB.