More than 4,000 challengers will take on the main Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
As well as that feel-good-feeling of doing something for 'the blokes', here's just some of the things you can expect from the challenge:
- Website participant area with training plans
- Join as an individual or as a team
- Free hot meals, drinks & snacks
- Pace walkers and medics en route
- Route maps & GPX files
- Physios and Massage Therapists at the finish line
- Locations for your loved ones to cheer you on
- Shuttle busses to nearby stations at finish
- Finishers T-shirt, medal & glass of bubbly!