Help for Heroes is very proud to have the support of Tough Mudder in the UK. Tough Mudder hope to raise significant funds over the next few years, to fund specific projects that will support our wounded, injured and sick, veterans and their families.
Tough Mudder events are hardcore 12 mile-long obstacle courses designed by the Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. Join the H4H Running Team and take on the premier adventure challenge series in the world.
JOIN THE H4H RUNNING TEAM BY USING YOUR OWN PLACE:
UPCOMING TOUGH MUDDER EVENTS IN 2014
London West: 26 – 27 April
Midlands: 12 - 13 July
Northwest: 13 - 14 September
Dublin: 4 - 5 October
South: 25 - 26 October
You can secure your place here.
If you cannot face taking part, you can still experience the excitement of Tough Mudder by volunteering.
Use your own place
You can then use your own place to fundraise in support of Help for Heroes, and become a part of the H4H Running Team!
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU:
As part of the H4H Running Team, you can expect:
- A free H4H running vest to wear with pride on race-day
- An e-Welcome Pack, including a running training guide, fundraising advice and links to sponsorship forms and online fundraising via Bmycharity
- Monthly fundraising and training advice
- Support from our dedicated team from the moment you join us through to the finish line, and beyond!
- Our H4H Running Facebook Page, where you can meet your fellow runners to share top tips and advice
HOW TOUGH MUDDER SUPPORT HELP FOR HEROES
Since 2012, Tough Mudder has proudly supported Help for Heroes by offering participants a discount on their entry if they raise £120 or over for the charity. Participants and spectators are also encouraged to donate directly either via the website or at the event. This partnership will produce significant donations and will fund specific projects to support our wounded injured and sick on their recovery. Current projects include the introduction of climbing walls or climbing towers at each of our recovery centres, and a Tough Mudder branded Trim Trail at the flagship Tedworth House Recovery Centre.
GET IN TOUCH
Telephone: 01725 514124